Being alone will never cause as much loneliness as the wrong relationship...
I act like I don't care, but deep inside, it hurts.
He ignores you, but you like him. He does nothing, yet you fall for him. You miss him, even though you know he has never thought about you.
Yeah yeah. Same old story. You say hello. I fall for you. You leave. I cry. End of story.
She loves him more than he will ever know. He loves her more than he will ever show.
I'm sorry, but unlike you, I'm not the doorknob, where everyone gets a turn. Im more of a casino, where only the lucky ones hit the jackpot.
Sometimes, good things fall apart so that even better things can fall together.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
You actually really never stop loving somebody, You just learn how to live without them in your life...
Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts.
I remember the first time I fell for you... I haven't gotten up since.
Someone said to me "you're too pretty to be single" I said "no, I'm too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with."
You text him, he doesn't text back. He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted!
Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts. </3
3 words 8 letters... say it and i'm yours. "I got food."
There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. <3
Don't keep crying because of an mistake. Learn from it & move on. Don't waste your life blaming yourself because of something that's gone.
All I want to do is sit down for ten minutes and nor worry about a single, damn. thing .
Don't go back to less, just because you're too impatient to wait for the best.