Friday, February 3, 2012

Captain America- More like Captain A**hole

 I met Captain America a few years ago at Golden Boy's house. He was GB's best friend and GB is my cousin so we were bound to meet. Captain  wasnt the kind of guy where i was like:  OMG i need him! It was more Oh hey hes cute... walk away.I knew he stared at me though and I know he talked about me. But I was young and stupid and I was like Eh. I in fact forgot all about him after he graduated high school and left for whatever. So out of boredom I found him on Facebook and added him and he accepted and like that we started talking and he told me that he was in the military and was actually in Afghanistan at the moment. But he started telling me that he always liked me and always wanted to be with me and that I was his one and only. now, I've been dragged around by a lot of guys and I know that I fall too quickly but I fell for him and he seemed perfect. NO GUY IS PERFECT! So he came home to his base and told me month after month that he was coming home and that he was going to come see me and treat me like a princess because he loved me and wanted to be my man.  Well he never came home to see me at least, he came and made excuse after excuse to not see me. he in fact ignored me and still is. Hes no where near my man or my prince charming like i thought he was. Well hes not. Never will be. Hes an a**hole and hes not that great I don't even know what i saw in him. But I'll say this. He broke my heart, into a million little pieces... i just wish he knew it but hes too cool for the "girl of his dreams". thanks a**hole